martes, 10 de abril de 2018

POST 1: A country I'd like to visit



Resultado de imagen para would disney

Hello classmate and teacher,  in this occasion I will mention the country that I like to visit and it would be united states but in specific Disney Walt, Because is would very interesting for their beautiful  entertainment park. 
Disney Walt is the place perfect for plays in  family and friends now that have a entertainment  park . Also is the place what visitor many foreigner. On the ather hand it has a great castle the princess.
I like go down her  commercial center and go to the intertainment park for shout and release tension. Also I like leanr well her language since the language  for my is very attractive in to be complicated.
I don´t like the live in the place first because I couldn´t live far from  my family and it would also be difficult  for me to get used to it.

 thanks for reading my blogs, we are in the next session. From here I send my regards . bye- bye.




Resultado de imagen para would disney
















5 comentarios:

  1. Hi my friend, how are yoy today? About that entertaiment park... I think that is a beautiful place, because keeps many memories of the infancy, maybe someday i would like to go :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I Barbara, Really Disney is a beautiful place and i would like to visit together my family.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello barbara! Iwould also like to visit the United States to go and have fun at Walt Disney amusement park with my family,see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, darling! That was my dream when I was a little girl too!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Disney World ejemm, I think it's a nice place but too expensive

    ResponderEliminar

Some people argue that Education is not necessarily important for the growth of a nation.

Education is one of the most influential factors for the advancement and progress of the people, societies and countries, which have becom...