martes, 17 de abril de 2018

POST 2: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO STUDY YOUR CAREER?





Resultado de imagen para Educadora

Hello teacher and classmate, we again meet. When I was a child I had lots of options to study, I like dance, chef. Another option I had in mind was to be a police, always being a part of a formal institution was a dream for me, I put the school in the police and then I repented, Finally, I decided study Pedagogic in  preschool education  because is vocation and I like educate the children, Also feel and believer who that be a agent of change for the education to level institution educational children.
I  would like to  take a lot of  time in the work  because in this job one becomes fond of children and families. It is a great responsibility to finish what one starts. Also I like to have  job in a garden where the staff had visions beyond the job and the love for what they do.


thanks for reading my blogs, we are in the next session. From here I send my regards . bye- bye.




6 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I know you will find a job where everyone loves they do like as you do!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi my friend, i love that you are very committed with the career, we share this beautiful vocation for the childhood :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Barbara! I like your final decision since you study by vocation and that is good, apart we share the same career, greetings

    ResponderEliminar

Some people argue that Education is not necessarily important for the growth of a nation.

Education is one of the most influential factors for the advancement and progress of the people, societies and countries, which have becom...