martes, 14 de agosto de 2018

BLOG 10: English Language Challenges


Resultado de imagen para inglesHello teacher and classmates, good to conclude this session of blogs I would like to tell you that for me it was a very big challenge since the truth is not very good in English but I try to improve more and more.
In this session, I learned new things and that I will keep working in the future, since that started the English in University so far I feel that I have made enough progress and that I like, I like classes by which the teacher I helped a lot when something cost me and about to do the translations.
At school I also had English but was basic English where taught us principally things related to the race and liked it very much I had good grades and my teacher also taught very well, until you get to College, could say that this level English pre intermediate has been one of the most I liked because it has been different from the rest and that's also going on as teaches his students and in this case by what I have come to realize adequate one of us aid and that favors in our development in this process.
On the other hand I'd like to do an English course outside of the University to be able to specialize more and handle other types of vocabulary than usual, I really like English but I can translate it when someone speaks and to be able to write it, it is by this that I'm seeing the possibility of having private lessons. My English in everyday life occupy it quite but sometimes by hobby helped him and taught him to my boyfriend, also in words that he doesn't know or known or sometimes read article that usually are the times that I most stop to read in English is when one buys a product and your information is in English, you may not know language full alike do the effort to understand what he says, as I like to listen to music in English and then look for the lyrics of the song to understand what it says.


Resultado de imagen para ingles

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Barbara! i mee too i would like go at pivate classes of english! And in the high school my engliht is was olso basic!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi friend, for me also it was a great challenge, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar

Some people argue that Education is not necessarily important for the growth of a nation.

Education is one of the most influential factors for the advancement and progress of the people, societies and countries, which have becom...