martes, 17 de octubre de 2017

POST 6: ANIMALS AND PETS

Hello dear friends, today I will tell you about the animals and in particular my mascot.
from very small I always have a lot of animals from all kinds of species, earthy, aquatic, from the sky, etc., but there is a special animal that likes very much and they are cats. Cats for me have a special meaning. My cat is called Matilda and she for me as a daughter I take care of as a baby, I take her to the vet, the bathroom, I give her medicines, etc. Matilda is a very regalona and playful cat she likes to be taken care of and cared for.






I don´t agree with sacrificing animals to get resources like clothing, accessories, etc. If I find a nice craft, but in my opinion I would not wear fur or animals fur coats.
One day when I was walking down the street in the direction of buy bread, a Siberian dog from the street started to bark and I passed quietly and she bit me in the butt (it was the firts time that happened to me and it was terrible) I went home very scared and sore, but I also thought about what had happened to that animal, I wondered ¿why he had bitten me?. In short after the days my wound was healing and I still like animals and if I had the opportunity to be some animal would be a cat, because I love his hair, his eyes and especially because they are the best friends and companions together with dogs and especially because cats are the cleanest and most intelligent animals.

Bye friends see you next time....... :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello barbara, let me tell you that I don't like cats, but Matilda seems to be very friendly, on the other hand you are right that you do not have to sacrifice animals to have fur coats and I would not use them. I also bit me a dog when I was a child and it hurt me so much, but I still like dogs.
    See you soon, Cony.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Bárbara, I realize that you are a true lover of cats, fantastic! and by the way that nice photograph, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar

Some people argue that Education is not necessarily important for the growth of a nation.

Education is one of the most influential factors for the advancement and progress of the people, societies and countries, which have becom...