martes, 10 de octubre de 2017

POST 5: THE STORY BEHIND A PICTURE

From a very young age I liked the photo, but not what kind of photos, if not the ones that caught my attention and brought me memories. I've never had a real camera for how expensive they are, I've only had toy cameras. Each picture I have or have I keep in a folder of my notebook, so when I am older I can see them and remember old days of youth. For each photograph I put different faces or poses, that amuses me a lot.

A trip on the beach


This photo I took this weekend October 07 in the province of Papudo, this is a beach very inhabited by many tourists and around them are many people to green crafts, confites, etc, such as bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc., it is for them that people like to visit this place. In this photo you can see that it is to being a very quiet and clean beach, you can also find fun for younger children such as inflatable games, trampolines, etc.
On the other hand there are some very nice and elegant restaurants where they sell the best marshal of Papudo, empanadas of all types, shrimp cheese, crazy cheese, among others.
 This photo is very simple, but I like it because it is the place that I always go when I travel to La Ligua and it causes me much serenity, since it is a very nice and cozy place to go to rest.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello, i agree with you my dear friend, the beach is a beautiful and relaxing place where you can spend the weekends, I love your picture, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello barbara, I also like the photos and I have photos to remember, I am amused that you make different faces for the photos. I really liked what you said about Papudo like the photo.
    See you soon Cony.

    ResponderEliminar

Some people argue that Education is not necessarily important for the growth of a nation.

Education is one of the most influential factors for the advancement and progress of the people, societies and countries, which have becom...