martes, 17 de julio de 2018

Post 6: Postgraduate studies

Hello teacher and classmate, Begin again to meet. Today   them above my big sleepy. 
I would like make a postgraduate later from receive me from my career, or rather in there years more, 
what  would a postgraduate on curriculum. Since I would help me in my work as professional 
and as well I would serve develop in other areas.  
I would like make mainly in Chile, but if this is the possibility of doing it out I would outside of Chile
 it would, but in Chile I would in the same university that I am studying “UNIVERSITY OF CHILE”
 since I have more “possibilities”. I would like make things Postgraduate, but also complement
 with my work, that is to say both at the same time, that why I prefer it to be semi-face. 
Examples three to the week in night time. So not to mention other things that is also 
important to me.
Finally, this postgraduate course aims to advice on the processes of teaching and learning of 
educational processes.
I would also like to do it accompanied by another partner and then feedback between ourselves
 and maybe later to work together this new project, thinking that this new course will help 
us to develop in different areas both to work with children and to do a university teacher.
 Bye teacher and classmate hope that then 
like. 



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Bárbara, also I think it would be good to do a postgraduate with colleagues for better feedback, regards :)

    ResponderEliminar

Some people argue that Education is not necessarily important for the growth of a nation.

Education is one of the most influential factors for the advancement and progress of the people, societies and countries, which have becom...