martes, 8 de mayo de 2018

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB



Hello teacher and classmate . I´m goin to talk about my future job and the  profetional career stydying.
My career profetional is Pedagogy Preschool Education and always want stady be career because I like the childrens and is vocation for educate.
 I would like to work a garden and if could have the possibility  of creating my own garden I would.
My work  place I imagine a very nice place full  of laughter of emotions of colors where each people are there feel comfortable.
My job for the career I am studying consists of outdoor areas and inside the room, although I like to explore different places as in the case of children but this profession includes both.
I would like to travel to see the different realities of children in other children's institutions around the world, but in reality this profession is very compromising both with children and with families, one takes a very great affection since in some cases one is educating children from the months of the newborn.
I love my profession and I love my job. I always wanted to study this career even if my parents did not agree very much.
thanks teacher and classmate, see you soon.

                        Resultado de imagen para educadora










6 comentarios:

  1. Hi, dear! It's cool read how much you love what are you studying! See you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your expectations of job, we think very similar, see you later, regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi, I want to tell you that I really love your post, i'm according with you and I think that is important have a comfortable work space for you and for the child. I hope that one day you could create your own garden!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It´s great that your profession it´s was such compromise with children´s, it´s a beatiful job.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi friend, I would also like to have my own Kindergarten in the future and I like how you love the career and have a vocation and I would like to work both indoors and outdoors, just like you, see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. as you say, we need to love our career to be a good professional

    ResponderEliminar

Some people argue that Education is not necessarily important for the growth of a nation.

Education is one of the most influential factors for the advancement and progress of the people, societies and countries, which have becom...