martes, 10 de octubre de 2017

POST 2: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER / STUDY PROGRAM?

When I was a child I wanted to be a doctor, because I liked the instruments they used to check the patients, and I also saw my dad as he took care of his instruments of work. Another option I had in mind was to be a carabinera, always being a part of a formal institution was a dream for me, I put the school in the carabineer and then I repented, since I saw that I had won many scholarships to enter college. What made me say it was the vocation and the love that I felt and had to educate children  mainly vulnerable children. My experience so far in the university has been pleasant, although I do not participate in internal and  or external activities, but what is related to the career I am at ease in the area that I am forman. 
I would like to have a stable job in a garden where the staff had visions beyond the job but the love for what they do and if it is possible to become the director of that. :)


2 comentarios:

  1. Hello again Bárbara, i hope you are very well, amazing! the professions that you had in mind are very significant for society, that is very valued my friend, take care of goodbye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello barbara, I have many things in common when I was a child, I also wanted to be a doctor, and I love that you have vocation in what you are studying. It is a beautiful profession, I would also like to have a stable job in a garden.
    Goodbye, Cony.

    ResponderEliminar

Some people argue that Education is not necessarily important for the growth of a nation.

Education is one of the most influential factors for the advancement and progress of the people, societies and countries, which have becom...