domingo, 17 de septiembre de 2017

POST 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

hello friends!

One of my favourite device it a cell phone, because is my great companion.

my first cell phone was given to me for Christmas when I was 13 years old, I gave my mommy to my dad and I was in the eighth grade at the time.
I always wanted to have a cell phone because all my classmates had one less me and watched them play and take pictures with him.

When they gave me my first cell phone I remember that I took care of it because it was the cell phone I had always wanted to have and it did not leave anything in the world for anyone to approach it, it was pink with white and it ran to the side it had a Keyboard and its screen was touch.

The cell phone still conserve it but of memory, because with the passage of time its technology was diminishing and new cell phones appeared with more technology. Now I have another cell phone with more technology and I take care of it with the same affection that the previous one and it helped me to develop better.

Thank you very much for your attention, Barbara Muñoz.




Resultado de imagen para celulares antiguos samsung con teclado al lado

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, my dear friend hope you're well, we remember with fondly a cell phone, great.
    God bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, my friend, I also wanted a cell phone because they all had one, I really like the colors that your cell had and how well you cared for it. Lastly, how nice that you change your cell phone because the technology advances.
    greetings, Cony.

    ResponderEliminar

Some people argue that Education is not necessarily important for the growth of a nation.

Education is one of the most influential factors for the advancement and progress of the people, societies and countries, which have becom...